As a forward-thinking professional, you might choose to keep yourself ahead of the competition. It is important to undergo training through the sap bw courses and keep your skills at par with the industry. For professionals who are looking for an upgraded course to leverage their professional skills, we have the right course materials. Over the years, we have been training SAP aspirants, shaping their career comprehensively. You too, can count on us and streamline your career.
SAP Business Intelligence forms the core areas of warehousing and analytics solutions. With the industry ever-expanding, it is important for you to sharpen your skills. On completing the sap bi course, you can develop a platform, fostering a sound evaluation and interpretation of information. This tool will enable professionals combine, consolidate and transform information from various SAP applications as well as external sources, creating dynamic report solutions.
What is SAP BW?
SAP BI/BW is a course that enables the data to be converted into information that can be highly useful. People who are trained in this course can utilize the available data in the context of their business to provide more effective solution. You can come up with intelligent decisions in your business, when you possess the skill sets after completing the course.
One of the most important benefits for the learners is that, they can make fact-based decisions in a timely manner. This enhances the performance of the organization. Presently, this is one of the best tools for reporting in the ERP industry.
Who is it for?
We have carefully crafted the course for professionals who are currently operating in the IT industry. However, it will benefit people who wish to work in the allied industries, like warehousing. In the digitized age, most of the professions call for skill sets that are not mutually exclusive. Evidently, you can establish your career in several upcoming industries.
The business environment is increasingly growing competent, with companies looking out for skilled candidates. If you are an IT analyst or reporting analyst, our course will tremendously benefit you. Besides, this course has been crafted for programming language specialists. Any professional working on reports or data can learn the advanced skill sets required in the industry from this course. Besides, it can leverage the skill levels of database administrators and aspiring BW consultants. Completing the sap bi copa extraction will immensely benefit you as a professional.
What you will learn?
- History of SAP
- Evolution of ERP
- ERP Packages
- SAP R/3 System – ERP Backbone
- SAP R/3 Modules – SD, MM, FI
- Types of all other ERP Packages in Market
- Advantages of SAP ERP Compared to other ERP Packages
- SAP R/3 (or) ECC Reporting
- Limitations of SAP R/3 (or) ECC Reporting.
SAP Case Study
SAP Data Warehousing
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Fundamentals of Data Warehouse
- Definition of Data Warehousing
- Key functions of Data Warehousing
- Applications & Types of SAP
- Difference between OLTP vs OLAP
- Types of Data in SAP
- Multi-Dimensional Modelling
- Star Schema and Extended Star Schema
SAP BW/BI Introduction
- Introduction to SAP BW/BI
- History of SAP BW/BI
- Necessity of SAP BW/BI
SAP BW/BI Architecture
- Source System & Target System
- Source system connections
- Data Modelling, Extraction & Loading
- Data Reporting
SAP BW Data Modelling
- Data Warehousing Workbench
- Info Objects & Types of Info Objects
- Info Area4. Info Object Catalog
- Application Component6. Activation of Business Content
- Master data & Transaction data
- Data Source, Info Source
- Data transfer methods for SAP Systems (PSA and IDOC)
- Info Cube
- Info Set
- Info Provider
- Info Package
- Open Hub Destination
- Transfer Rules
- Update Rules
SAP BW Data Extraction
- Application Specific Extractors(BW Content Extractors & Customer Generated Extractors)
- Cross Application Specific Extractors ( Generic Extractors)
- LIS Extraction
- LO Extraction
- COPA Extraction
- Data Extraction using other tools
- BW Data Source Enhancement
- SAP BW Data Loading & Scheduling – 3 Hours
- Introduction to Process Chains
- Process Chains in SAP BW/BI
- Types of Views in Process Chains
- Process Chain Creation
- Process Chain Monitoring
BW Data Reporting
- Bex Query Designer
- Bex Analyser
- Bex WAD
- Restricted & Calculated Key figure
- Rows & Columns
- Free & Filter Characteristics
- Types of Variables
- Conditions & Exceptions
SAP BW Real Time/Project Scenarios
- Production Support Issues
- Implementation Project Issues
- Migration/Up-gradation Project Issues
- Tickets Handling
- Batch Jobs Monitoring
- Ticketing Tool Tracker.
- SAP BW Clients & Projects Discussions:
- Importance of SAP BW Projects in Market
- Type of Domain Industries & Clients using SAP BW/BI
SAP BW Data Transportation
- System Landscape
- Transportation Landscape
- Overview of Transports
- Objects Collection in Transports
- Sequence of Transports Migration
- Transports Collection & Setting
- Transport Issues
SAP BW Performance Tuning Techniques
- PSA Table Deletions
- BI Accelerators
SAP Knowledge Sharing Sessions
- SAP OSS Notes
- SAP Marketplace
- SAP Developer Forum
- SAP Issues Forum
Gain your experience while completing the course
We have powerful collaborations with some of the leading companies in the UK. Our students complete an internship while receiving the training, as a part of this course. This enables them to gain a valuable hands-on training at some of the best platforms around.
All students studying with us receive the individual care that they need. The professionals, on completing the course, are able to scrupulously analyze and report business information. As our curriculum contains all the important modules, you can gain the advanced skill sets. Enroll for the course and make yourself more competent in the dynamic business environment.